20 Texts to Send to Your Fiancé(e)
Engaged couples lead busy lives and sometimes there’s day when you’re two ships passing in the wind with little to no connection. And talking about the wedding flowers, music and guest list doesn't count as heart to heart connection by the way. This is where technology comes in handy. Texting can be a great, and practical, way to stay connected to your fiancé(e). Flirting over texts will make you both feel so loved and appreciated.
Send these texts when they’re at work, out with friends, at the gym, or working on the wedding details:
- My favorite place is inside your hug
- You’re my best friend
- I love planning our wedding with you
- You’re sexy
- I won’t give up on us no matter what comes our way
- Take me on a hot date so we can have a hot night
- Call in sick. Lets be together all day
- You inspire me
- I miss you
- I can’t wait for our honeymoon
- I want you. Your mistakes, your imperfections, all of you. Every day.
- Thank you for being so good to me
- Looking forward to our date night
- I love your body
- I’m grateful for how hard you work
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- Let’s make out!
- You are the best
- I want all of you, forever
- I just want to hold you. Hug you. Kiss you. Be there for you.